Monday, November 5, 2012

Robin Mueller: A beautiful source of light, laughter and love.

My dear friend, Robin Mueller, was playing tennis on Saturday.  She suffered a massive heart attack.  She was able to be resuscitated, but was only given a 30% chance of surviving.  She was in a coma and sadly died yesterday morning (Sunday, November 4).

Robin and I met for a cocoa a couple of weeks ago.  She actually had a chi. We talked for a couple of hours.  She offered her heart felt condolences about Suki (she was an incredible dog lover too), her concern for my mother, we made more plans for the publicity of my book, and then we chatted about her.  She told me that she was so content and so happy.  She'd just received a huge promotion at work, she didn't have any drama in her life, and was enjoying her wonderful network of friends, her fun new car, her work, her family, and her beloved "littles."

As I gazed through my blog, I realized that I've posted too many posts of sadness and loss lately.  I understand that we all suffer pain and loss.  From this moment on, I'm going to try to only publicly share the joy, laughter and love in my life....in honor of Robin.

As my tribute to her, my goal is to carry forth her zealous passion for life, love, passion, and having fun.   I hope these pictures bring a smile to your face, and remind you to also live life with joyful passion, laughter and love.
Here we are boating in October!

Robin at my mom's 85th birthday party.

Two Cuties Kickin' it!

Kayaking with the Littles at Bear Lake

Holding her furry kids

Snowshoeing

Horseback Riding

Every year, Robin had a birthday party with a theme, and everyone wore costumes.  Last March, the theme was "Come as your Favorite Cartoon Character."  Here is Robin:  Dora the Explorer.


One of Robin's favorite things in the entire world was playing tennis.  I am so grateful that she left doing one of her very most favorite things.

Robin just got a fun new convertible.  She had a goal to drive with her top down at least once a month, even in the winter in Utah.  She was able to do it already for November.


Here is Robin with her siblings.  There loss is crushing.

Here is the very last post that Robin placed on Facebook on Saturday.  Robin's caption: "Dancing Little :-)"






And as for me, this is the last post I wrote on Robin's wall:

"My life will not be the same without you. I can't stop crying. Your laugh and love and smile will be with me always."









1 comment:

Dunn Family said...

I am so very sorry for the loss of your friend! She seemed to truly love life and lived it to the fullest. So sad to lose someone so young.