Sunday, August 5, 2012

Smiles



Friday night, Peter, Madeline, Ella, Calvin and Greg & Kylie came over for a barbecue.  The dart board and the hammock were definite hits.  Pete took the kids "hunting."  I asked what they were hunting, and the response was "dogs." 

Apparently they caught one!

As we were eating, I showed the guys the card I got for Christian's birthday. Yes, I found the perfect card for him and it's sitting right on my kitchen table until September 15 or so.  Then we got in a discussion about when we thought Kenna would deliver....

And, guess what?  Last night Lyra Elaine graced the world with her beautiful presence (She was in a hurry to get her too, 45 minutes):






Look at her!  Can't quit smiling!  What a beautiful miracle!  I'm sure she'll be hunting for dogs in my backyard in no time!



No comments: