Friday, January 27, 2012

Inspired to Update!

My nieces, who have been updating their blogs to my utter joy, have inspired me to get busy and at least update for .....oh the last few major events (Cindy coming from Australia, Nash's blessing and Christmas).

On the pics taken at Nash's blessing, please take special note of the pic we were trying to get with Great Grandma and Sara as well as Great Grandma and Nash.  At one point, Nash burst into tears and my mom almost started crying with him!

Then, of special signifance, I clicked a pic of the entire group trying to get assembed for a big family shot.  Easier said than done with a half a dozen families, their kids, and especially the little kids.  My particular favorite is Cindy's expression as she gazes down at Luke.  When you see the pic, you'll understand.  Motherhood at its finest!

For Christmas Even this year, our annual party was moved to Tammie and Alex's cuz Gary just had surgery and ReNae was still recovering from her back/kinked bowel surgeries (try to recover from THOSE!).  Because we moved if for the "hospital ward" as Tammie referred to her house, I thought it would be fun to honor those physically recovering souls by declaring it a pajama party (optional).

My mom refused to adorn her jammies, but she looked darling none the less.

Here are the updates photo highlights from Cindy's visit, Nash's Blessing and Christmas!  Thank you my darling nieces for inspiring me to catch up:



Artemis & Jazz came up for "Puppy Boot Camp" during Christmas.  I couldn't resist adding a couple of pics of these darling pups.  By the way, Dallas rules the roost with these pups.  He marches right in between 'em, with toys in hand, growling at 'em.  The pups follow him like he's their daddy!  It's quite hilarious and somewhat nerve wracking (I do worry that these pups could step on him or hurt him accidentally).

1 comment:

cindy said...

Thanks for the update. I loved seeing the Christmas pictures. Fun to see the family pictures of our visit as well. Hmmm...I didn't notice Luke picking his nose until you pointed it out. Gross! We'll work on that one.