Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Joy today....

  • remembering my mother's message while I was out of town, "Timmy and I are going over to check on the dogs."(Since when did Timmy get an elevated status above dog himself?)
  • thinking of Luke rolling up "The Friend" (during Church) and using it as a megaphone to let his mother know he has to go to the bathroom.
  • when the caller id shows any of the Anderson Boys (they will always be boys to me)
  • watching the birds on my bird feeders
  • the golden leaves blanketing my yard and
  • the frosty peaks of the autumn mountains


1 comment:

Lightranger said...

I just got this from another source today. I love the way Spirit works through us mere mortals.
Shine one corner of the world -- just one corner.
- Shunryu Suzuki -

Today is World Kindness Day. Be kind to everyone you meet, not just today, but always.